Monday 9 March 2015

Happy women's Day

I know I am late in wishing all a happy women's day. I was too busy quilting to stop and type. All the women I know would have also been too busy.

I found this on facebook today and it really sums up my thoughts on my gender. It drives me nuts when I see women posting comments on other women's prettiness.. Women are worth more than pretty. All women a beautiful, and the beauty can be found on both the outside and on the inside. Make sure all of the beauty is just not external.

So now after all that seriousness here is a lovely tip for life. I know,I know...just call it a juxtaposition on attitude. It is all important to have one or the other or both. Go forth and find your  juxtaposition or your attitude. :D
Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain