Saturday 30 June 2012

Dear jane as at the end of June

I have now being done my dear jane quilt for 1 month. here is my progress chart.  I have realised that although this quilt is amazing, I believe that it could drive even the most sane retiring quilter into a growling wreck with all the nonsence that it dishes out. I am attempting to do the whole quilt using the english paper piece method, which just adds to the sress level as it is amazing how a few 1 mm pieces of fabric over paper can do things to the layout of a block,

I made 21 block in June for the quilt and an extra 4 blocks that will not be getting to be in the main event. The blocks can be seen in the tab above. They really are not as good as I would have liked, but hey that is how it goes. I think that I need to allocate 120 hours to the quilt this month.
Have a good one












No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain