Tuesday 9 December 2014

Invasion of the kittens

I organised my flowers into a random design and have started stitching the flowers together.

But far more exciting news.
On Saturday we went and fetched our two new kittens. They are a brother and sister. They are very diverse in looks and personality. I hope they meld with our family and us with them. 

They have taken over my sewing room. In fact they think it is actually a kitten bedroom. All of the dangerous items have been stowed and no scissors or rotary cutters can be seen. 




Currently their names are Taz and Tabitha. He is living up to his name. Here are some more pickies of the babies.

 First visit to our Bedroom. The power was off so most of the pictures were a tad strange, but at least these two came out fine. There was a whole sequence of pictures of him trying to climb into the lamp.

She really is beautiful. I will persevere until I get a good shot.

Our current cat is a tad pissed off about the babies. I thought she would welcome the company. I was wrong. There has been a whole lot of hissing and hating. I am sure in a week there will be less of the hissing and eventually I hope they can all become family.


Hope you have a good one.

ps some more pickies
electrical s are fun

Chewing the fan

Ready steady attack

Curtains are for climbing

The pen is mightier than the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain