Wednesday 24 September 2014

Happy spring equinox

 Oh gosh oh golly I missed spring equinox by a day. So to one and all, happy spring equinox for yesterday. I am normally aware of the nox's it is just this year that I have been distracted by all the coming and goings that has been happening in my life.

It seems that each year, coming out of winter hibernation strange happenings happen. This is the time of year that we have bought all of our new cars. This is the time of year that schools are chosen for children. 

We bought a house in spring. In fact this house.When we came an looked at it, there had been a huge hail storm and the whole property was covered in white. It looked like snow. I like snow. So we purchased the property. Thinking back to that, I don't know why I was so surprised at the hail storm we had on Saturday.

The weather at the moment is the best part of the year no matter which hemisphere you call home.

Well happy spring and happy autumn equinox.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain