Sunday, 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hope everyone has a happy Mother's day. If you are not a mother then at least you can think of your own mother. 









I am a mother to two daughters and it really is a fascinating journey to bring up children. 







What I find most amazing is not what you teach children, but, what they teach you. 









I also find it amusing when I see myself reflected in the things that my children say and do. I like the glimpses of humour that I see reflected. 




Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the day my daughter recognised something I had said years before. It is really amazing/funny to see and listen to the moment.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It is funny also when you overhear them telling your old stories to a new audience.

      Delete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain