Okay so the previous post was about all the things that bugged me this week, well here is the list of things that I loved about this week. The list is in no specific order.
1. The obvious, my family and the fact that we all like each other.
2. Summer rain storms
3. Quilts to snuggle under
4. Quilts to sew on. and speciality YLI thread that does not get into horrid knots.
5. A job to go to, even though I may whine about it.
6. A husbands butt to snuggle up to in the middle of the night.
7. A teenager that will still hand out hugs and kisses.
8, An eldest daughter that will phone me even though she is on holiday.
9 Yummy food to fill my tummy especially the fresh brown bread sarmies for work.
10.The traffic in the morning being of the acceptable range and not the oh dang I want to practice road rage, and I want to practice it right now.
see eazy peazy I could get to 10 things that I loved about this week.