Tuesday 1 September 2015

September springs in

Happy spring day. I know the equinox only happens in three weeks time, but having looked into it, the popular date for Spring day is today for us people who live in the southern hemisphere.
The Blossoms are glorious in the garden. The choice of quilts to use at night is a bit difficult as  cotton batting is a bit cool and wool and silk batting is too warm. Oh gosh what a lovely delemer. Tonight I think we will once again sleep under the granny's garden quilt as the weather is supposed to be cold again tonight.
Hopefully today I will get to stitch. The last day of August was too busy to even do a few stitches. I have now done 4 of the edge s for my new quilt, and when I do the next two, I think I will try my hand at one of the blocks. Though having just read this sentence I realise, I will need to actually complete the four blocks that I have stitched so that I will have a picture to add to this blog. If you catually see one then I got my act together this afternoon and did some block ironing.
Well I hope that you have all had either a marvelous spring day or an enjoyable start of fall.
Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain