Saturday 5 March 2011

Q3 - Stars and stripes



Q3 is an excercise in quilting, I designed it so there were large blocks for me to quilt as well as using up some diamond shapes I had over from Q2.

The dates were as follows: Design start date     - 15th of July 2010
                                              Piecing start date    - 17th August 2010
                                             Top completed date - 30th December 2010
                                             Quilting completed - 7th of March 2011

  Statistics                             Blocks                    - 814
                                            colours                    - 67       

This is how I did the design

And this is how is eventually came out.

THis is the quilting that I did on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain